F&P Stock Solution GmbH means working in a start-up atmosphere in Berlin. We are international, dynamic, and communicative. We are the F&P team, currently consisting of 60 employees from more than 20 countries. Our two managing directors are always in the midst of things, approachable, and full of innovative ideas.
As a Senior HR Manager / Head of HR (m, f, d), you are part of the leadership team and contribute as a competent sparring partner, coach, team player, and co-creator to our collective success. In this role, you will be supported by a recruiter in the HR department.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to take on responsibility and actively shape our processes with your ideas
- Short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours, the possibility of working from home two days a week
- Shopping events for employees - discounts (75% off RRP) on our range of shoes, textiles, and accessories from branded companies
- Regular team events and company celebrations
- A monthly shopping voucher worth €50 ("non-cash benefit")
- Company pension scheme
- Language courses and/or LinkedIn Learning available for your personal development
- Payment of the "Deutschlandticket" (a monthly ticket for public transportation throughout Germany) or alternatively, commuting by car (free parking spaces available)
Your responsibilities with us:
- Professional and (disciplinary) personnel responsibility for the HR department
- Reporting to the management board and support in all strategic and operational issues with a focus on the HR field
- Taking over HR administration tasks, such as creating employment contracts or employer confirmations
- Assisting with payroll accounting preparation and handing it over to our external tax office
- Project development and implementation, e.g., in the area of employer branding or improving existing processes, structures, and tools
- Contribution to the strategic development of the company and corporate planning, as well as their elaboration
What you bring:
- Successfully completed studies in human resources or a related field
- Several years of professional experience as an HR generalist / business partner
- Ideally, experience in a leadership position
- Experience with HR software (HRIS and ATS), preferably Factorial HR
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (especially Excel)
- Creativity and enthusiasm for topics related to HR talent acquisition and employer branding
- Moderation skills, sociability, and an empathetic demeanor
- Organizational talent and a responsible work style
- Hands-on mentality and a high level of reliability and commitment
Fluent German and English language skills
We look forward to receiving your CV in English!
Please state your salary expectations and your period of notice.