F&P Stock Solution GmbH means working in a start-up atmosphere in Berlin. We are international, dynamic, and communicative. We are the F&P team, currently consisting of 60 employees from more than 20 countries. Our two managing directors are always in the midst of things, approachable, and full of innovative ideas.
As a (Junior) HR Manager, you are part of the leadership team and contribute as a competent sparring partner, coach, team player, and co-creator to our collective success. In this role, you will be supported by a recruiter in the HR department.
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to take responsibility and actively shape our processes with your ideas
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Table tennis rounds and regular team events
- Free coffee, tea and water
- Flexible working hours, home office possible two days a week
- Shopping events for employees: discounts (75% off RRP) on our range of shoes, textiles and accessories from brand-name companies
- A monthly shopping voucher in the amount of €50
- Payment of a Deutschlandticket for public transport, alternatively we pay a subsidy for travel costs should you arrive by car (parking spaces on site)
Your responsibilities with us:
- Professional and (disciplinary) personnel responsibility for the HR department
- Reporting to the management board and support in all strategic and operational issues with a focus on the HR field
- Taking over HR administration tasks, such as creating employment contracts or employer confirmations
- Assisting with payroll accounting preparation and handing it over to our external tax office
- Project development and implementation, e.g., in the area of employer branding or improving existing processes, structures, and tools
- Contribution to the strategic development of the company and corporate planning, as well as their elaboration
What you bring:
- Successfully completed studies in human resources or a related field
- Several years of professional experience as an HR generalist / business partner
- Ideally, experience in a leadership position
- Experience with HR software (HRIS and ATS), preferably Factorial HR
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (especially Excel)
- Creativity and enthusiasm for topics related to HR talent acquisition and employer branding
- Moderation skills, sociability, and an empathetic demeanor
- Organizational talent and a responsible work style
- Hands-on mentality and a high level of reliability and commitment
Fluent German and English language skills
We look forward to receiving your CV in English!
Please state your salary expectations and your period of notice.